GRESB Participant Training Program at Able’s NY Office
Share This Article
Save the Date and Sign Up for GRESB Participant Training Program at Able’s NY Office on April 6!
GRESB (Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark) is pleased to invite you to the New York session of the GRESB Participant Training program.
The GRESB training program offers a high-quality and hands-on educational experience, addressing all aspects of sustainability in real estate portfolios as covered by the GRESB Real Estate Assessment.
The training enables participants to assess and enhance their current performance, to more efficiently prepare their GRESB response, and to improve the quality of their submission. The program is delivered via face-to-face group sessions (7 core instruction hours in one session).
New in 2016
• More case studies and examples from practice
• More extensive Q&A sessions to address portfolio specific questions
• More networking and engagement opportunities on specific topics with industry professionals with demonstrated experience and success rate
• New information about emerging topics, including resilience, health and wellbeing, and data management
• Access to webcasts describing the GRESB process, aspects, and specific thematic results – these can be reviewed to prepare for training
GRESB Members will be offered one free training place per organization. Promotional codes have been emailed to account managers. After the first attendee from an organization has registered, all additional attendees from the same company are eligible for a discounted price of EUR 450 (regular price per attendance is EUR 550). An additional promotional code will be emailed upon each first registration from an organization.
Date and Time:
April 6, 2016, 9:00 am – 7:00 pm, including drinks and networking
708 3rd Avenue Suite 1100, New York, NY 10017 (map)
Goby sustainability services works with owners and their teams to put cost effective and scalable certification programs in place for programs such as ENERGY STAR, LEED, and GRESB.
Able Services is America’s largest family-owned provider of Janitorial, Engineering, and Facility solutions. Since 1926 Able has consistently delivered world-class service at a competitive value, thereby achieving significant savings and efficiencies for our clients.
Share This Article