Save money operating and improve your guest experience.
We have over 25 years of experience providing engineering, janitorial, housekeeping
and facilities services to the hospitality industry.
SUSTAINABILITY IS A JOURNEY OF CONTINUOUS PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
WE BRING STANDARDS AND EXPERTISE TO HOTEL OPERATIONS.
With over 25 years of experience providing hospitality operations, Able Services has built a reputation for delivering a much needed outsourced service model. In the hotel industry it is common knowledge that you only have one chance to make a first impression and even short amount of time to deliver the best guest experience possible.
Hiring Able Services to protect building system assets enables owners, hoteliers, and property management companies to focus on guest satisfaction and reducing risk in their own operations. We have proven tools and processes to ensure standardized delivery of services. We leverage leading technology to automate virtually every aspect of engineering and maintenance management, and are flexible enough to either adopt the client’s system or introduce our own turnkey system.
Our Solution for Hospitality Operations.
- We focus on the customer/guest first. Understanding that in hospitality today, the guest expects a personalized and unique experience.
- Our technology platforms are state-of-the-art, including a real-time, web-based preventive maintenance work order system designed to bring value to our customers.
- We analyze call volume and develop staffing schedules that ensure all guest issues are handled in a timely manner.
- Our engineering and housekeeping standards detail the operational expectations of engineering and housekeeping staffs within each hotel.
- Our management team brings hands-on expertise in operation, maintenance, and housekeeping of modern hotels.
- Predictive maintenance and cleaning to ensure that everything the guest see, touches and experiences is perfect.
- Ensure a cohesive union with all internal guests to create an exceptional experience for our external guests.
- Access to our national procurement program helps reduce material expenses and streamlines the procurement process resulting in savings of 5-35% of direct spend.
- Customized communication and reporting platform.
Our technology delivers results.
Gain visibility into all facets of your hospitality operations, provisioning opportunities to increase operational performance, drive efficiency, and make informed decisions based off real data.
Revolutionizing solutions where people work and live.
We practice ongoing innovation and constantly expand our utilization of IoT technologies. We are constantly seeking to increase our team’s productivity through mobile technologies, programs, and software. Our proprietary, EnableIFM Knowledge Management Platform, is a robust, agile and innovative solution to manage our processes and deliver efficiencies and savings for your hospitality operations.
Less cost. More efficiency.
We build and implement Preventive Maintenance systems for all mechanical and operational systems including routine room PM scheduling and procedure programs.
Download our case study on sustainable energy solutions.
Practice collaboration and teamwork.
Our staff includes highly skilled professionals who deliver Green sustainable practices, along with a proven management team providing exceptional project oversight.
- Cultural training and reinforcement of the property’s customer service requirements.
- Safety Training Compliance
- Training for hotel’s specialized equipment: chillers, boilers, kitchen & laundry equipment, etc.
Sustainable in what we do.
Being a responsible member of the business community means you also protect the environment. Albe Services has embraced “green cleaning” as we recognize, support, and promote environmental stewardship. We evaluate our daily operations and always look for the most sustainable processes to stay true to our commitment.
Able Services has over 25 years of experience providing engineering, janitorial, housekeeping and facilities services to casino resorts.
Typical property environments we service include casino and gaming areas, card rooms, guest rooms, public areas, meeting rooms, spa, pool facilities, event center, restaurants, gift shop, golf clubhouse and golf facilities. The on-site staff we provide can include positions like operations and maintenance engineers, painters/wall-paperers, upholsters, electricians, auto mechanics if needed, and housekeeping staff. We apply detailed safety protocols and rigorous staff safety training, including confined space training and proper harness training, to comply with Federal OSHA requirements. Able engineers have all the proper certifications needed to operate a casino resort facility, like CPO (Certified Pool and Spa Operator), forklift training, scissor lift training, as well as fire life safety certifications.
Vice President of Engineering, Able Services
Vice President of Engineering, Able Services
In hospitality there is no room for error. The guest has an expectation and the expectation has to be met.
We treat Your customers like Our customers.
Understanding that in hospitality today, the guest expects a personalized and unique experience. We embrace this change in hospitality and train our staff to anticipate the guests needs and look for ways to make their stay more enjoyable.
As an example, we take a proactive approach to hospitality operations ensuring areas that are important to the General Manager and management staff – hotel rooms, public areas, and meeting rooms – exceed quality expectations and ensure guest satisfaction.
In addition, external rating services such as Yelp, Trip Advisor, Coyle Shops, Market Metrix, Star Reports, amongst others, are not only integral to hotel self-reviews but are critical to the on-going improvement/action plans of the property. Our Director of Engineering and Rooms Manager understand the importance and will provide input and assistance.