Proudly serving one billion sq. ft. every day and growing
Operating, maintaining and cleaning facilities in Las Vegas
Our commitment to Clients - every job must be performed with the highest degree of professionalism every day - has established us as a leading national provider of Janitorial, Engineering, and Facility services.
WE BRING STANDARDS AND EXPERTISE TO HOTEL & CASINO OPERATIONS.
With over 25 years of experience providing hospitality operations, Able has built a reputation for delivering a much needed outsourced service model. In the hotel and casino industry it is common knowledge that you only have one chance to make a first impression and even short amount of time to deliver the best guest experience possible.
Engineering, Cleaning, Operating, and Maintaining more than One Billion Sq Ft every day.
Able Services brings standards and expertise to protect building system assets while enabling owners and hotel managers companies to focus on guest satisfaction and reducing risk in their own operations. We have proven tools and processes to ensure standardized delivery of services. We leverage leading technology to automate virtually every aspect of engineering and maintenance management, and are flexible enough to either adopt the client’s system or introduce our own turnkey system.
Our technology delivers results.
Gain visibility into all facets of your hospitality operations, provisioning opportunities to increase operational performance, drive efficiency, and make informed decisions based off real data.
Our Solution for Hospitality Operations.
- We focus on the customer/guest first. Understanding that in hospitality today, the guest expects a personalized and unique experience.
- Our technology platforms are state-of-the-art, including a real-time, web-based preventive maintenance work order system designed to bring value to our customers.
- We analyze call volume and develop staffing schedules that ensure all guest issues are handled in a timely manner.
- Our engineering and housekeeping standards detail the operational expectations and workforce management for our services within each hotel.
- Our management team brings hands-on expertise in operation, maintenance, and housekeeping of modern hotels.
- Predictive maintenance and cleaning to ensure that everything the guest see, touches and experiences is perfect.
- Ensure a cohesive union with all internal guests to create an exceptional experience for our external guests.
- Access to our national procurement program helps reduce material expenses and streamlines the procurement process resulting in savings of 5-35% of direct spend.
- Customized communication and reporting platform.
Hotels are Making Adjustments to Their Operations in Response to COVID-19
Preparing to Reopen:
- Re-training staff on the new safety protocols such as daily temperature checks, refraining from physical contact, etc.
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing the entire property.
- Ordering supplies in proportion to changes in demand.
- Preparing, communicating and promoting safety manuals.
- Establishing protocols on how to respond to a positive COVID-19 test result for guests and employees.
Both the CDC and the American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA) have provided cleanliness guidelines that hotels are following. AHLA is also working to provide cohesive guidelines for hotel operations post COVID-19 so that operators are following consistent procedures to modify their hotel operations. Some of the procedures include:
- Cleaning all surfaces before a guest occupies a room.
- Increase sanitizing and cleaning equipment.
- Limiting exposure of housekeeping staff to guests.
- Scheduling laundry every few days as occupancy levels dictate.
- Removing non-essential items from rooms for more efficient cleaning.
- Adding public area bathroom attendants to maintain new cleanliness standards.
- Considering the need for a new housekeeping position to oversee sanitation.
Changes Guests May See
- Touchless interaction where possible: mobile check-ins, mobile keys, texting for services, and touchless payment systems.
- Touchless room changes: pre-sealed plastic cups, touch free soap dispensers, replacing remotes with sanitized remotes, voice controls to open shades.
- Masks and hand sanitizer stations throughout the property.
- Restricted elevator use.
- Closed or restricted amenities such as fitness centers and pools.
Able Services provides outsourced multifamily maintenance solutions to over 60,000 units in the USA.
We deliver standardized maintenance practices resulting in better run assets and happy communities.
Focus on relationships, while we handle the rest.
- Resident Manager
- Service Manager
- Head Janitor
- Maintenance tech
- Front Desk and Concierge
- Door Attendant
- Energy Management
- Employee Management
- Union/ Non-Union
- Payroll + Benefits Administration
- OSHA Training
- Job Skills Training
- Apartment Turn-Audit Procedures
- Preventative Maintenance
- Local Law Compliance
Deploying a set of building-wide operating standards and platforms is key to increasing the ROI of a building. Operating standards and platforms also streamline training and eliminate any discrepancies surrounding the on- boarding of new employees. Everything is documented in a single directive operations manual, omitting any room for inaccurate interpretation. These Standards and platforms can be written to span all sectors of operations, from cleaning staff to concierges. Able’s outsourced multifamily operations make tenants happy and provide assurance to building owners that their asset is being operated efficiently.
Communication among staff is critical to successful outsourced multifamily maintenance operations. Requiring staff to utilize maintenance logs ensures all repairs follow protocol and both preventive and general maintenance is done regularly.
Our professional staff delivers green cleaning expertise and is supervised by an exceptional management team.
- Janitorial Maintenance
- Award winning GreenAble™ green cleaning program
- LEED-EB support, LEED tracking, & Waste Diversion
- Carpet care + Upholstery
- Clean room services
- Computer room cleaning
- Special event services & cleaning
- Construction cleanup
- Data center cleaning
- Emergency + Restoration Services
- Food service sanitation & cleaning
- General maintenance
- Hard surface floor care
- Matting programs
- Move management
- Solid waste management
- Medical waste disposal
- Pressure washing
- Recycling services
- Window Cleaning
Consistently reliable on-site engineering services with an emphasis on performance measurement, sustainability, benchmarking, and proactive reporting.
- Physical Plant Operations
- Machinery Repair
- Energy Benchmarking
- ENERGY STAR certification
- Preventative Maintenance
- Safety Training
- Energy Modeling
- Project Supervision
- Equipment Installation
- Employee Scheduling
- Site Safety Plans
- Equipment Inspections
- Asset Audits
- Labor Audits
- Equipment Records Data
- Continuous Improvement of Engineering
- Local & Federal Compliance
- Maintain and repair building systems
Our broad set of skills and experience enable our team to provide solutions for your facility needs.
- Plant Operations
- General Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Fire & Life Safety
- Corrective Maintenance
- Roof & Building Exterior
Capital Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Owners’ Representation
- Facility Condition Assessment
- Tenant Construction
- Project Management
Energy & Resources
CSR vision: Our vision is a future of harmony between business, the environment and the workforce.
Able facility services is in the top% of all cleaning companies as denoted by our CIMS GB with Honors Certification. Our green cleaning program is in direct compliance with the green cleaning policy prerequisite in V4 of LEED EB: O&M. Our certification means we are prepared to partner with you to help achieve green cleaning credits toward LEED EB: O&M certification for your facilities.
IS YOUR BUILDING HEALTHY?
Our multi-faceted green cleaning approach delivers results that meet and often exceed client benchmarks. The Able Services brand is our reputation.
Download our white paper on healthy buildings here.
We use our own proprietary EnableIFM technology to deliver our services. Focusing on people, process, technology and data, we provide an industry leading solution for our clients.Our technology features work order tracking, site usage heatmaps, preventative maintenance scheduling, and customized KPI deliverables.
We practice ongoing innovation and constantly expand our utilization of IoT technologies.We are constantly seeking to increase our team’s productivity through mobile technologies, programs and software.
Customer driven mobile and cloud based work order and operations management solutions for commercial real estate teams.
Our partner GOBY provides ESG solutions empowering managers to implement cost-effective and scalable strategies for sustainability programs and certifications. Automated utilities tracking, dashboard technologies and actionable insights, reduce environmental impact and increase operating efficiency.